8/25/2014

Must read: Jason Miller, daily habits and your number one advocate.

Things i've read that you should read too.

(image taken from Rookie)

The Year I Learned Everything: I was lying in the couch, a Criminal Minds chapter playing in the background, and I decide to read random stuff on Rookie (as usually). After a couple articles, I found this one. The tale is a little bit large, but it's worthy. I stopped paying attention to Criminal Minds (yes, I'm serious) after a few minutes. The story is so well-written, tragic and, at the same time, romantic that I needed to know how it ends. I didn't cry (because it's very hard for me to cry, but many people did) but I won't be able to get it out of my mind for a couple days. Greatest thing of the week.

17 advices from some guy's dad: My parents are divorced and I live with my mother. Was I looking advices from someone else dad? Was I? Maybe, who knows. However, I think i found whatever I was looking for.

Your #1 fan: And 23 reasons to hug her.

Pastimes or life changers? I don't know, but happy start-of-the-week fellows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...